Large Loss Restoration
Responding to a large loss situation requires specialized preparation and training on the part of the restoration contractor. CPR is ready and trained to handle catastrophic damage to commercial, industrial, and residential properties throughout Wisconsin.
Large loss situations are very different from 'normal' restoration projects. For example, a factory that uses heavy machinery suffers a fire in their office, which moderately damages machinery on the floor. In this case, the focus is on getting the machines up and running quickly to fulfill orders. At the same time, bringing in portable office space, telephone capabilities and utilities so that the outside world experiences little disruption in contacting the business.
This is a unique field which requires a broad spectrum of knowledge that is simply outside the understanding of most restorer's realm of competency. You need to hire an experienced large loss restoration company. Ask for referrals from past large loss projects. CPR is proud to share our experience with large losses. Below is a list some of the large loss projects we have worked on.
Large Loss Credentials
- Midwest Real Estate Flooding - over $1 Million. Multiple Apartment buildings affected.
- UW Oshkosh Flooding - Twelve buildings - $650K loss. This project involved pumping out over 1 million gallons of water from the River Center alone in less than 8 hrs. We detail Inventoried all Damaged Contents and disposed of it while demoing the basement building to the frame.
- UW Stevens Point Flooding - On multiple occasions of various size losses including in July 2011
- The Kenwood Center in Menasha Office complex fire - $325K in loss. The fire involved multiple offices tenants.
- St. Agnes Hospital in Fond du Lac, Flooding - $250K Plus. Mitigation and Drying affecting the Kitchen, Dining Hall, Restrooms and all first floor (below grade) Common areas.
- Midwest Real Estate in Sheboygan Apartment (2) Fires - $360K loss, also a Greenfield Apt Fire - $370+K loss.
- UW Green Bay Dorm Fire – over $1Million in losses, with Complete Rebuild/Restoration of 17 units.
- Bay Park Square Mall H20 water main break, responded that evening to restore operations in multiple Retail stores. All opened for business by the next day.
- Rivers Bend Restaurant Dryer Rag Fire - $800K Plus in Total Damages. We performed All Cleaning and Mitigation Services.
- Alive and Kicking Food Plant for Pizza Crusts in Howard, Fire - $350K loss. Restoration of Crust production area, ovens, coolers, built temporary containment walls in less than 7 days. This was very important because they only have 7 days of inventory on hand and needed to be up and running within that time…The total loss exceeded $2.4 million including in factory rebuild costs. Our role was the immediate return to Production.
- Sheboygan Senior Center Assisted Living/Nursing home -$250K Plus in loss. This is a 5 story building. Damage occurred from a Large Arson Fire in new Condos being built next door that caused heat and smoke damage to patient care areas. We had everyone back in their beds within 48 hours...
Large Loss Projects