Have you suffered a loss from fire, water, mold or storm damage? Professional content management is a key part to the restoration process. CPR will help make sure your furnishings, belongings and priceless family heirlooms are saved and restored.
Some items may have already been lost, but many can be saved if they are quickly and safely removed from your home. However, just removing them is not enough. They need to be properly stored, dried, cleaned and treated. In addition, your insurance company will need a detailed inventory and documentation of any damaged items.
Content Services CPR Offers:
- Packing - Our staff will be on site to evaluate, document, pack and label all of your belongings, ensuing that everything is accounted for.
- Moving and Storage - We will coordinate the moving and proper storage of your belongings during the restoration process.
- Cleaning - We have specialized training to properly clean your belongings. This includes photos, books, clothing and bedding, electronics, furniture, knickknacks, kitchen wares, etc.
- Inventory - Using ContentsTrack our trained technicians use iPads, barcode scanners and photos to systematically organize and catalog your belongings.
- Returning - After the restoration is completed, our trained staff can assist you in setting up your home. We can help with interior layout, install window coverings and arrange furniture. Making you feel at home again.
Our trained experts are available 24/7 to assess your situation and begin the process of saving your items right-a-way. We work directly with your insurance company, saving you time and hassle. Call CPR today!